Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/travelism.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Extra-child/functions.php on line 408
- Blur the background behind your subject to help them stand out -it’s a great look for people pictures.
- Near-silent STM focusing works quickly when shooting photos and more smoothly when capturing video.
- The EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lets in lots of light, so you can keep shooting when things get dark -capturing the atmosphere of the occasion.
- As a fixed, non-zooming lens the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM delivers great image quality -enhanced sharpness, more contrast, and less distortion.
- Weighing in at just 160g, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a lens you can always have with you
Pros & Cons
- Con: you may want something a little wider for vblogging
- Pro: you'll probably be pleased with the 35mm for cinematic work
- Con: there is no AF to Manual switch
- Con: the focus ring seems to travel a long way making it difficult to go from close-up to infinity in one move